Friday, July 5, 2013

ANnOYiNg mUcH!! :/

hey friends.....guess what..its my birthday today........n hw was it? well gud ...i can say it was awsum as i got a new scooty...(activa) :D had a grt time wid my bestie n had done a lot of stuff......ya knw wat happened today?? i was just trying to ride my new scooty as i have never tried it before......n after sum km i met wid an accident..thanks to lord that m safe with few scratches n my scooty as well...but the thing that turned off mah mood is wen i was down there after that lill accident many people have gathered n few of them( ahh god bless them) have helped me while one of the oldies started lecturing me that hw i shudnt be using one n shud go n learn to ride it in a vacant place......n awl!! gosh wat do they oldies think that i havnt "practised it on a vacant ground" those fools shud understand that riding on a vacant ground is far different from riding in the city road full of traffic n no matter hw much anyone have practiced its still difficult fr starter...it upset me alot that a mature person like him( hes nearly 50 i guess..or so it appeared) have behaved in such a way i mean who wud be a fool enough to do it intentionally?? i didnt strike that wall fr amusement did i?? ohh no it was an accident n instead of hellping me out of that he found it more suitable to lecture me in the middle of the road with me fallen over my scooty ...i mean where is the common sense yr.....i knw its my fault that anyone else wud have injured too but i didnt want it there nw did i??  gosh its the tendency of local people here to just shout n scream like "is desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta" n awl...gosh  wake..up......just lecturing is nt going to repair things but a lill help will do...n fr god sake if uh have brains do that!! i m feeling a lill upset that that incident had spoiled my bday mood :/ i just wanted to speak it out....as m very angry wid such people ....they shud just get lost if they cant help in this situations then they shudnt be making things wrse :P i knw we awl have sum people in our lyf wid same tendencies..n many of us gets irritated ..m feeling that too but always remember... "jo kutte bhaukte h wo katte nahi" so just ignore, they r nt wrth it :) n yeah m going to do better wid my scuty next time definatly :D be happy n keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment